




This year Brian and I had two nights of Halloween fun and this of course required two costumes! Halloween is quite special to us as we meet on Halloween 2006, and have been together ever since...awwwww :)
For our first party I really wanted to wear my awesome Converse All-Star stilettos so I decided to dress up as an 80's basketball player. Brian went as Mark Cuban, the eccentric owner of the Dallas Mav's and want-t0-be owner of the Chicago Cubs. Katherine came out with us, dressed as a Patriots cheerleader, and we met up with friends dressed as a teacher and the cast of "Saved by the Bell" to name a few.
For our second night we dressed as a bee (yes, the costume from Bay to Breakers made another appearance) and a banana. While we were in college there was this popular video on the internet of a banana dancing, shaking maracas, and singing "Peanut butta jelly time, peanut butta jelly time..." Brian spent the night shakin' his maracas and singing. It was quite comical, and the dance was actually quite effective while standing on the corner and trying to hail a cab in North Beach :) We had a great time at both parties, and I'm already planning costumes for next year!
1 comment:
linds... i wonder if erin (from FU basketball team) would want to borrow those nba heals! (seriously!)
Post a Comment