
I feel like this is turning in to a food blog! Brian and I do things other than eat, I promise...we just LOVE to cook. One of our favorite things to do is grill. My parents got us a grill for our balcony and we use it all the time. Last weekend we made burgers and they turned out AMAZING (thanks to www.charcoalbob.com - a cookout calculator that helps you grill like a pro every time)! We toasted the buns on the grill and added mushrooms that Brian sauteed. The burger in the photo was Brian's and he ate the entire thing in about 4 minutes. YUM!
1 comment:
wish we had some place to have a grill... i've decided that we need to get more ramlets on blogging! seriously! especially erica now that she's a married fart! and monai, so we can live in new york vicariously through her!
Post a Comment