Friday, January 30, 2009

Sports!




As you all know, Brian and I love sports. In addition to the 49ers, the Bay Area is home to a number of other teams. Recently Brian and I had the opportunity to attend a San Jose Sharks game and sit in the penalty box seats. We were one row back from the ice and right next to the players in the penalty box. Brian enjoyed taking pictures with the guys while they were in "time-out." There was a fight during the game that took place right in front of us. I decided not to post them in order to keep the blog family appropriate :)

My company recently did a promotion with the Golden State Warriors. Before the game we were on the floor and watched the shoot-around. Yao Ming was there (they were playing the Rockets) and I could not believe how HUGE he is. Jeff Van Gundy is a small guy, but it was amazing to see the difference in size between the two!

1 comment:

Spencer and Kealia said...

Soooo jealous! you seriously are living "the good life" ...that's awesome you got to see mr. ming!