Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog Slacker!

Hello there! I know I've been majorly slacking on the blog posting. Things have been really busy around here - we've both had a lot going on at work and we are moving. For the past year Brian has been commuting from San Francisco to Santa Clara (to the 49ers headquarters). It's about an hour and 15 minutes each way. Given the long hours he works and aspirations to train for triathlons (and see each other in the evenings!) we decided to move to Palo Alto.

I'll be moving to my company's Mountain View headquarters, but I'll still work from the city once-a-week. We'll have a guest bedroom, and are still close to San Francisco and San Jose airports and you are all welcome to come visit! My dad is out here this weekend to help move - though at this point I think he's played more wii than anything - and I'll post pictures of the new place soon!

2 comments:

Spencer and Kealia said...

YAY! i'm soooo excited to see youre new place... i hope it's still okay that jamee, spencer, and i crash there in april. if not, seriously we WONT be offended! i hope you love your new place! and congrats on the engagement!

Susan (aka - Momma) said...

Can't wait to see your new place (now that all the heavy lifting is over!)