Wow. I've really been slacking on the posts! There have been family visits and a trip to Hawaii this spring (I promise I'll post that soon!) but our most exciting update is that we are engaged!! Brian proposed on Saturday, April 4th at Alta Plaza Park in San Francisco. He hired a photographer to capture the whole thing. And I promise...my expressions are authentic :) I was so shocked and speechless for the first time in my entire
welcome family and friends! thanks for visiting our blog. hopefully this will keep you updated on all of the fun the hampton's are having in california!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Updates!
Wow. I've really been slacking on the posts! There have been family visits and a trip to Hawaii this spring (I promise I'll post that soon!) but our most exciting update is that we are engaged!! Brian proposed on Saturday, April 4th at Alta Plaza Park in San Francisco. He hired a photographer to capture the whole thing. And I promise...my expressions are authentic :) I was so shocked and speechless for the first time in my entire
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment