Brian and I took my parents wine tasting in Sonoma and had a fabulous day. We went to Sebastiani (where Brian and I are members) and Viansa. We tasted a number of wines, and had wine and cheese on the patio.
welcome family and friends! thanks for visiting our blog. hopefully this will keep you updated on all of the fun the hampton's are having in california!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Wine Tasting in Sonoma
Brian and I took my parents wine tasting in Sonoma and had a fabulous day. We went to Sebastiani (where Brian and I are members) and Viansa. We tasted a number of wines, and had wine and cheese on the patio.
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had such a great time. It was so much fun to see everyone - and very special to spend time together again. Just wish I bought the tile at Sebastiani!
Post a Comment