Monday, November 8, 2010

Seattle for Kickoff

I was lucky enough to travel with the 49ers for the opening game in Seattle. It was quite an experience traveling on the team flight and being a part of the 49ers entourage...they really know how to travel in style! We had a great weekend as we explored a bit of Seattle on Saturday then celebrated my birthday a few days late on Saturday night. We went to the Waterfront Grill which I would definitely recommend to those visiting Seattle!

Sunday we had all-access passes so we explored the stadium pre-game and hung out on the field watching warm-ups. It was a fabulous weekend until mid-way through the 3rd quarter...those who have been following the team this season know what I mean. 

 Exploring Seattle on Saturday before dinner
 Beautiful Seattle sunset!
 Hanging out pregame on the field.
It was a great trip and there were beautiful views of Mt. Rainier on the flight home!

No comments: