In early May I celebrated my bachlorette weekend. I have an amazing group of bridesmaids who planned a wonderful weekend of wine tasting, sleepovers and my bridal shower. On Friday we checked in to the Pruneyard Plaza Hotel in Campbell, CA and were picked up by a stretch limo. From there we went wine tasting in Saratoga. It was a beautiful day and I had an amazing time with my favorite girls! Thanks to Erica, Andrea and Emily for planning such a wonderful weekend and to Jess, Autumn, Lisa and Laura for joining in the festivities! You girls are the best :)
welcome family and friends! thanks for visiting our blog. hopefully this will keep you updated on all of the fun the hampton's are having in california!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Bachlorette Weekend!
In early May I celebrated my bachlorette weekend. I have an amazing group of bridesmaids who planned a wonderful weekend of wine tasting, sleepovers and my bridal shower. On Friday we checked in to the Pruneyard Plaza Hotel in Campbell, CA and were picked up by a stretch limo. From there we went wine tasting in Saratoga. It was a beautiful day and I had an amazing time with my favorite girls! Thanks to Erica, Andrea and Emily for planning such a wonderful weekend and to Jess, Autumn, Lisa and Laura for joining in the festivities! You girls are the best :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment