While B was off working at the NFL Scouting Combine my dad came up for a weekend of relaxing, hanging out and little did he know...wedding activities! We had a great time scouting locations for the rehearsal dinner (which meant trying out restaurants!) and hanging out in San Francisco. We spent Saturday in my former 'hood - Pacific Heights - and had lunch at one of our favorite places (La Med) and did some shopping on Fillmore Street. Then we headed down to Chrissy Field and walked along the water to the bridge. It was a gorgeous day and as always so much fun to have my come visit!
My dad's visit also coincided with the Olympics. I LOVE the Olympics so of course we tivo'd all of the coverage and watched in the evening. Speed skating is my favorite winter event (I'm already planning my Halloween costume...) and my dad commented that my hoodie looked like a speed skating outfit. Of course I had to get my cycling sunglasses and complete the outfit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment