Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve




This year Brian and I spent Christmas Eve just the two of us! We had a fantastic time making cinnamon rolls (we made the same recipe my parents make every year), singing along to Christmas music and cooking Christmas Eve dinner. We had filet mignon (which we cooked on the grill), rosemary roasted veggies, rice pilaf, and a special bottle of wine from Sebastiani that we'd been saving for a special occasion! Thanks to my momma for the Christmas aprons :) After dinner we drove around and looked at Christmas lights and headed to midnight mass (little did we know that the entire service was in Latin...sorry Brian!).

1 comment:

Kelly H said...

OH MY GOSH!! You guys are too cute! Making dinner on Christmas eve and singing christmas songs... the visual I'm getting is all too suzy homemaker though... tell me that you bbq'ed naked or something at least? ha! Love your blog! Love that you got your nephew a cardboard box for xmas... so smart!! :o) Keep writing/posting, girl! I love it!